The conference center consists of a room of approximately 1,400 square feet. Restroom facilities are included. Tables and chairs will be available to accommodate 80 persons. At the option of the Renter, the room may include use of the kitchen.
Rental Time Period
The room may be rented during business hours between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., or at other times by advance arrangements of not less than thirty (30) days. Minimum rental period is one-half (1/2) day, defined as a four (4) hour period of time. (8 a.m. to noon or 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.).
Rent and Deposits. The following rental rates and security deposits apply:
Full Day $120.00 Half Day $75.00
Security Deposit $100.00 ($200.00 if Association is to provide cleaning).
Deposits, Reservations and Cancellations:
- Deposits. The security deposit and half (1/2) of the total Rental Fee is due within 2 weeks upon reserving the Conference Center. These fees must accompany the completed and signed Rental Agreement. TCAR staff will prepare the rental agreement upon your reserving the Conference Center. Balance of fees to be received no later than 14 days prior to the event.
- Reservations. Reservations will be accepted on a first come, first serve basis and can be accepted up to three (3) months in advance of renting the conference center.
- Cancellations. Renters wishing to cancel must do so seven (7) days in advance of the proposed rental, and if complying with the seven (7) day notice, one hundred percent (100%) of the deposit will be refunded. Renters giving less than seven (7) days notice will not receive a refund of the deposit.
Cleaning & Setup Charges
Association staff does not set-up the room for renters. It is the responsibility of the renter to return the room to the set-up it was in when they arrived. A set-up modification charge of $25.00 will apply if it is necessary to move or arrange (return to their original position) tables and chairs.
It is the Renter’s responsibility to clean the room after their use and to fully read and understand the Clean-Up Checklist. If renter requests, basic cleaning will be provided by the Association upon termination of the rental, the charge is $125.00.
PROHIBITED USE: The following is prohibited:
- Any smoking within the interior of the meeting room including cigars, cigarettes, or pipes.
- Any animals, birds or pets of any kind.
- Any cooking of food in kitchen, except for brewing of coffee and or/tea, or heating of previously prepared food in the microwave.
- Any alcoholic beverages.
Renter is financially responsible for all damages to facility and equipment occurring from use. If damages exceed the $100.00 Damage/Clean Facility deposit, Renter will be held responsible for all additional charges/fees. Additional fees and charges can include, but are not limited to, re-cleaning, tables and chairs not properly returned to original configuration, heater or air conditioner not turned off and/or lights left on. The deposit shall be refunded to Renter less charges. TCAR shall have thirty (30) days to refund any portion of the deposit.
Renter is responsible for any and all fees associated with the set up and clean up of the facility and/or damages that may occur during the entire rental period.
A full walk-through of the facility will take place prior to Renter having access to the building. The condition of the facility will be noted and the Renter will be responsible for any subsequent damage to the facility, equipment and/or TCAR property surrounding the Conference Center.
Renter shall be permitted tabletop decorations only. NOTHING SHALL BE ATTACHED OR AFFIXED TO ANY PART OF THE FACILITY INCLUDING INTERIOR OR EXTERIOR WALLS, DOORS, WINDOWS AND FLOORS. IE: NAILS, STAPLES, THUMB TACKS AND TAPE OF ANY KIND. Candles or open flame devices are not allowed within the TCAR facility.
Wireless Internet access is available within the building. Please contact TCAR in advance for a user name and password if you will need access to the Internet.
There are 50 parking spaces in the TCAR parking lot. Parking is ABSOLUTELY NOT ALLOWED on Tuolumne Rd. on the south side of the driveway as it blocks the vision of anyone leaving the parking lot and creates a very dangerous situation. The California Highway Patrol has informed us they will ticket anyone parking in that area.
Prior to the time and date of Agreement, Renter shall deposit with the ASSOCIATION a certificate of Insurance certifying that Renter has obtained a public liability insurance policy insuring the ASSOCIATION against liability and/or damage that may arise by reason of Renter’s use of the conference room, with said policy having combined single liability limits of $1,000,000.00. Policy shall name the ASSOCIATION, its officers, officials, employees and volunteers as additional insured.
Renter shall purchase and maintain, during the term of the Agreement, Workers Compensation Insurance for all employees working at the event with limits not less than $1,000,000. These policies shall be in strict compliance with California State Laws.
- Renter understands that ASSOCIATION will not provide coffee, cups, napkins, plates, forks, knives, spoons, creamer, sugar, etc.
- No TCAR equipment, including tables and chairs, is to be removed from the TCAR building.
- TCAR shall not be responsible for any damage or loss to any item belonging to Renter or its guests/customers.
- In the event of an emergency contact the Tuolumne County Sheriff Department – Dial 911
For questions contact Shauna Love, TCAR Association Executive at (209) 532-3432.